Sunday, May 3, 2009

Waiting...

I'm never moving again!!!

Ok, maybe that's an exaggeration.  I'm never moving again without help.  I climbed way too many stairs yesterday.  With way too many boxes.  

And now I wait.  I wait for my internet to be connected (next Friday!  ARGH and no one has a non-password protected connection near me, so I'm at the library right now).  I wait for my furniture (next Saturday!) and I wait for my couch and love seat (bought today, but won't be delivered until the 14th...  but I won't be home the 14th, so I'll have to reschedule that unless they can rush things and get them delivered on Saturday --  cross your fingers for that option!).

So, I'll be back again when I have the internet, as I'm ready to move on from sitting here.  I need to get to the grocery store and then home to study for my first final, which is on Tuesday.  And I need to organize a bit, because there are half empty boxes strew around my apartment.  

3 comments:

km said...

I'm just glad you're alive. M has been gone the last 2 weekends...I'm glad to be recovering and that everyone is home now.

Code Purl said...

Waiting=great time to knit

Alyssa said...

I hope you get settled soon.

FL was great I just hate that I have to go back to working...blah

I got my wheel by the way and its AWESOME!