Thursday, April 23, 2009

SUCCESS!

I HAVE A NEW ADDRESS!  

I CAN NOW GET MAIL.  

I sign my lease Thursday after work.  And before school.

I can't wait to sleep in my bed again.  And have my pots and pans.  And real dishes and knives and forks (as opposed to the plastic I have now).  

Next up is a couch.  And I think I need a microwave...  

Now its time for sleep.  I just got home from work (13 hour day, before counting drive time) and I didn't do my homework for nutrition class (but luckily did the extra credit work over the weekend to make up for that).  

5 comments:

kasiaiscarly said...

yay!!!

km said...

Yeah! Email me your address!

Alyssa said...

YAY! I'm so happy you finally have a home. And you need a couch...where else would I sleep?

Leah said...

Congratulations, that is fabulous news my dear!

Code Purl said...

So happy for you!
Let me know if you need any help with nutrition class :-)