Thursday, April 16, 2009

Update?

I feel like I'm running a marathon, backwards, in high heels, while applying makeup and reading a book.  

School and work, plus driving is a crazy idea.  I wish I could apartment search and drive at the same time.  Or knit and drive at the same time.  But alas, that ain't happening.  Especially with these Chicago drivers.

The weekend may be peaceful, so hopefully I'll get time here then.  As I know next week is going to be insane...  to the point where we'll be working such long hours, they'll be giving me a hotel room near the shop.  ACK.  Yay for OT!  Boo for the lack of time to think/pray/knit/read/do my homework/sleep.  Maybe its good I don't know people here...  there is no one to be offended I have no time to hang out.  

Happy Friday everyone...  

2 comments:

Leah said...

I'll bet that when you start to get used to your new hubbub, you'll also begin to find the spare moments to fit in your down time activities...in the meantime, it sounds so exciting!

Code Purl said...

Good to hear from you. It's funny how you were in super slow motion for a while and now in hyperspeed. At some point it'll have to even itself out.