Monday, June 23, 2008

Its a new kind of adventure...

I owe you all a long post to catch up on my life. It has been a whirlwind lately. I feel like I never stop... Living this rock star life will do that to you though.

First up, the big news. I am no longer a single girl. I have a boyfriend. I have romance in my life again. Its crazy, cool, exciting and scary as all hell. Turns out the really cool addition to my lighting team, is also a really great addition to my life. We hit it off, we complement each other in so many ways, we contradict each other in so many too, that it just balances out and we fit. Its rough as hell dealing with living together, and working together and trying to find time to be together, but we're managing to make it work, and enjoying every second that we can be around each other. (and totally not thinking about that part where he goes one way for the next tour and I go the other).

Its been a long road for me to get to the place where I can do this again. I'm petrified of having my heart broken again, but he makes me laugh and smile and constantly tells me and makes me fell that I'm beautiful and special. One day at a time, and we'll see where this goes... for now, its the greatest feeling I've had in a long time, and I only hope it continues to feel that way.

I've had no time to work on my knitting or projects. I do have a long plane ride coming up, so hopefully during that I'll get the clapotis done. I'm looking to find the pattern for my next pair of socks. I'm discouraged by the ones I am working on, because I messed up the pattern yet again.

So, I'm working on getting caught up on my reading and blogging and keeping in touch with you all. I'll get it done one of these days... But there you have it, my big news... I had to share with someone!

4 comments:

km said...

Sounds like a fun whirlwind. The wedding I was at over the weekend...the couple have only known each other a year. Sometimes it just clicks and you know this is the right person to be with. I really hope you find all happiness.

Code Purl said...

Great news! Have fun.

Leah said...

OMG, I'm not surprised! I don't know why, but when I read the post about the "new guy" I had this feeling! I know that's crazy to say, but it's true...LOL. That sounds just fabulous, exciting, delightful...good for you, and I'm glad you're in a good place.

oh, and on a MUCH more prosaic note, are you making your clapotis with Noro? I can't remember what you said. I want to start one, and I'm trying to decide what to use.

Alyssa said...

YAY Sarah! See you soon hun!