Monday, September 29, 2008

Now the questions in my head are different ones

I don't get boys. Not at all. How can they love you, but not want to be with you? How can you be their favorite person, but at the same time be stressed about being with you? How can they look into your eyes, and then less than a week later say I can't?

I'm officially a single girl again. Broken hearted and a bit beat up too. Confused beyond all question too.

And I can't stop from tearing up. I think I'll skip falling in love again. It never ends well, it seems, well, at least for me.

2 comments:

Dame Wendy said...

Oh honeybun I'm so sorry! I had one of those guys and the way he made me feel, well I don't wish it on anyone. I loved him despite all of it and no one could convince me I was better off without him.

So, huge hugs because I've been there and I know how hard a place it is.

Alyssa said...

OH NO!!! When the heck happened? Do you want me to beat him up? I will, you know I will.

I'm so sorry hun, come home soon so I can give you a real hug, till then its going to have to be virtual.