Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope your days are blessed with turkey, stuffing and pie (most importantly pie!).

I am lucky enough to be about an hour from home on this stop of the tour, and am thankful I get to spend the holiday with my family. There is only one person missing... but he's getting to spend the day with his family... so its ok. (here's hoping I convince him that Christmas with presents and laughs and board games isn't as scary as it sounds though).

Hope you all have a happy day and have lots to be thankful for this season. (I'm also thankful for friends that show up and take me to yarn stores. Now I have the perfect yarn for my February Lady Sweater!)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Happy T-Day to you too!

And I checked out the February Lady sweater, and think I may have to copy you and make one too. What kind of yarn are you using? I can't wait to see it. I'm still thinking of your beautiful Noro silk Clapotis--you have a knack for pairing yarn and patterns! Sort of like those folks who are good at making wine/food pairings!