Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I need more needles!

I'm longing to knit more. I'm waiting for yarn to get here for Crash's scarf, but I'm not going to be able to get that til a week from Saturday. And now I want a new project. I like the scarf I'm working on for me, but its not fulfilling enough. I want to cast on a sweater. But for most of the ones I want to make, I need new needles. Or yarn that is not with me on the road. (thankfully I get to fix that later on when I go home for Thanksgiving). And I'm hoping that Santa brings me the Options Needles from Knit Picks I am asking for. I may cast on for the February Lady Sweater later, as I do have the needles for that, and a yarn I think will work. That might change when I get home and look at the yarn again though. There is also another hat I'm thinking of making. We'll see what happens when I get to the yarn and see what I have. I really wish I could just hop on over to a LYS and pick up something new to work on. Alas, there is no way to get anywhere from here today. I'm stuck in the middle of Connecticut at the Mohegan Sun.

I had a great fun evening, that included way too much drinking last night and a bit of a morning hangover today. I did only lose sixteen dollars though... And managed to get most of the drinks for free. Its fun to have those nights out every now and then. To let loose and forget the stress of my working situation.

I really should gather up some stuff and pack to leave here tonight. But the motivation to do such things just isn't there. I'm thinking a Johnny Rockets burger and shake might fix that though. Or completely destroy any motivation I have. Not sure which.

No comments: