Sunday, November 25, 2007

Impatience

I can't look at another box. I spent my weekend working, which entailed unpacking boxes to prep for the big shipment that arrives tomorrow. Unfortunately, much of the stock comes in with the wrong price on it. Which makes the job very tedious. A week before I have to go back though.

Its making me realize how much I long for a real job again. I'd even take the stress of my summer job over this.

I miss having my own space. Not having to talk to someone before my morning coffee. Being able to walk in the door and decompress on my own, and not answer the question of how was your day? what did you do? etc. I do love my parents, and am beyond grateful that they are here for me, but after so many years of living on the other side of the country, I miss my space. I like the concept of being close enough to visit more often, but living under the same roof is going to test me.

Hopefully tomorrow will yield much progress on one of my scarfs. Its supposed to be rainy, so a perfect day for curling up with some hot chocolate and being productive!

No comments: