Sunday, November 11, 2007

Part Time Jobs

So my period of complete downtime has come to an end. I started my part time job this weekend. I'm working weekends, at the outlets near my parents house. And trying really hard to not spend my entire paycheck at the store. Which I think is going to be the hardest part about this job.

That and not dropping peoples plates or glasses when I go to wrap them.

So far the casualties due to my clumsiness have been two bottles of vanilla. At least no one can be mad when I make the air smell like fresh baked goodies.

I'm getting rapidly sick of sleeping on the air mattress as well. For some reason it makes my limbs fall asleep.

So far my first winter (although its not even really winter yet) isn't too cold. I do need to get working on the scarf I'm making though. But I'm thinking I may keep it for myself rather than gift it, cause I think it will match my new coat spectacularly. I'm definately going to miss my knitting group while I'm at home. Its so hard to focus on knitting when its so cold in my parents house. I miss having that dedicated time to focus on my project. And people that were expecting to see progress at the next weeks meeting.

No comments: