Thursday, December 20, 2007

Knitted gifts, FINISHED

In the past few days, I've managed to finish up two knitting projects. One has been 90% done since October - just needing the fringe added on, but the other I've been working on for about the last 6 weeks.

And here are my masterpieces....



Now to work on my scarf. It turns out that it was really a blessing in disguise that I messed up the initial gift scarf. My sister in law bought a new coat last weekend, and the colors of the original scarf never would have matched. Somehow, I must have known what each of us was going to purchase before we even saw them.

Its been a good day - I have an interview on Wednesday in the city, which means I get to meet up with some friends and do some knitting with the group. Hopefully this one will yield more results than the last few... Ideally, I'd love to start the new year, with a new job, in a new city, in a new apartment. All new seems like a good way to start 2008.

1 comment:

Code Purl said...

Awesome scarves! Looking forward to seeing you this week. Good luck on your interview ;-)