Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hot Chocolate and Knitting... what a great combo!

What could be a better combination that a cup of hot chocolate and curling up with your latest knitting project?

Visit The Hot Cocoa Swap and they'll help you with your quest to obtain the zen evening of warm chocolate goodness and a fun new project. The swap sounds like a fun idea, and one I'm looking forward to taking part in.

So, for now, there is a contest, to get the word out about the swap... So mention the swap on your blog, and then tell them that I sent you there... And we'll both get entries into the contest. And then return on December 16th, and sign up to be part of the swap!

Hope everyone had good weekends. Mine was spent with the fun of work. And then driving in snow for the first time in four years. As remembered, that wasn't much fun.

I'm off for DC tomorrow. I can't wait to wander around my old home. Here's hoping the weather will be better in the morning when I start off.

1 comment:

Code Purl said...

Yum cocoa. Have fun in DC!