Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Making Progress

Check one of the to do list: The movers came today and checked out my boxes.  I'll hopefully have my dates soon, so I can get stuff on the truck and start on my way.  I'm excited to stop at Niagara Falls.  And to start decorating my new place and making it a home.  

Check two on the to do list: I electronically signed all the documents for my school loans...  UGH.  More money I owe to Sallie Mae.  

I'm also making progress on my Somewhat Cowl.  
I've started in on the waist decreases.  I need to do some needle switching tomorrow and try it on again and see how its working.  Its been a quick knit so far...  I've been working on it for just over a week now.  

Mom has to go in for more tests in the coming week...  a scan to make sure there are no signs of suspicious spots any where else in her body.  But due to a complication of the first surgery taking too long and her blood loss, there is a high chance she'll have to go through another surgery.  I think the part that bugs her the most about that is spending another 6 weeks post that surgery recovering.  She's been laid up now for 5 weeks, and is slowly going a bit stir crazy as her inability to "live" life.  I can't imagine what another 6 weeks added onto the 3 more she still has to go will be like for her.  

Hopefully tomorrow will bring dates for the move...  I'm anxiously awaiting news as to when its REALLY going to go down.  

2 comments:

km said...

Looks good. Maybe you'll have it ready to wear on your first day in your new city.

Your mom just needs to knit. I'd love 6 weeks break to knit right now.

kasiaiscarly said...

News on the move yet? I know how it is coming up to a big move! Good Luck!