Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Reminders

Things I was reminded of over the course of today...

* I've posted 200 entries here.  (well, that one I just noticed as I signed in to post this...  but that's a lot of writing and venting and sharing.)

* Staying up past 2 am is not in my best interest.

* Midafternoon naps are great, until the phone rings and wakes you up.  And it isn't even your phone that's doing the ringing.

* I must make sure to drink lots of water every day.  It really does make a difference for me and my attitude.

* Cooking makes me happy.

* Somedays I just don't want to talk to anyone.  Even my parents, which when I'm here can leave me feeling slightly guilty, as somedays mom wants to question all sorts of little trivial things, and I just can't muster the ability to talk.  

* I need to get out into the world and take more pictures.  Its a hobby I really enjoy and want to develop more.

* I really want the apartment I am waiting for.  I don't want to search for another one.  Searching today left me wanting to throw my computer across the room, which isn't an answer, as then I'll have no home and a broken machine.  

* Sometimes, having pretty underthings really can make a difference.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Wonderful reminders. Yes, pretty underthings make a difference! And yes, I too have days I can't talk to anyone...and yes to developing and indulging in your treasured avocations--you never know when one of them, like perhaps cooking for you, might turn into a vocation!

Apartment hunting is the devil, I say. Hopefully the one you want will still come through.

Code Purl said...

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you. I finally started blogging again: www.foxycraft.blogspot.com