Monday, March 30, 2009

Safely "home"

Well, not really home.  But to my new city at least.  And in a decent space to stay for the next week until I can figure out what is really going on.  (I wish I could afford this place...  its this fun loft, with parking and laundry...  which prices it way out of my range.  But nice for a few days at least.)

I start work in the morning.  I'm dreading the drive.  And nervous about seeing C - he'll leave on tour in about ten days, but until then, we are working together.  And then Thursday starts school fun.  

I am beat from the last few days, so hopefully I will sleep soundly.  As six am will come really early, I think.  

2 comments:

Code Purl said...

Congrats on arriving safely. Good luck on all all the new stuff to come.

km said...

Glad to know you're safe and 'home'. I'll be praying for healthy conversations between you and C. The last thing you need right now is more confusion.