Sunday, March 15, 2009

Still got nothing

I spent the better part of last week thinking maybe today.  Maybe today.  But got nothing.  I need for this to be the last week I spend here in MA before heading to Chicago.  Its getting dangerously close to the start of school, and I'm still not knowing when I can have my apartment.  

I've started to look on craigslist for other options.  But its so difficult to gauge by pictures what the place might actually be.  I found one listing today for an apartment in the complex that C lives in.  Which I found humorous, but so not an option as he has this scary set up of a door that enters into the bedroom and a door that enters into the living room.  It freaks me out to no end that there would be a door entering into the bedroom.  I could never handle being alone, at night, in a place like that.  But, I'd never know that from the pictures.  

I'm crossing every finger, saying every prayer, wishing on every star that someone makes a decision this week, papers are signed, and I can be moved by next weekend.  Optimistic thinking never hurt.  And pessimistic certainly won't get me anywhere.

I've made the rounds, had farewell dinners, packed all the boxes....  Now to just get those dates in order.  

More tomorrow on my latest projects...  one of which is teaching me how much acrylics really do suck.  

2 comments:

Code Purl said...

Grrr...the waiting game is so trying. What do you mean by separate doors that go into the living room and bedroom?

Leah said...

A door from the outside right into the bedroom? I don't know if I'd like that either...but you could cover it with a bookshelf I guess. Waiting is hard! I'm so bad at doing it calmly!