Friday, May 2, 2008

My first sweater

I've finished knitting the sweater. I'm working on the ends. And then some blocking. I love the way the shoulders fit. But I'm not sure about the ribbed bottom. I guess I'll see what happens after I block it. I'm excited to have finished the project though. And I love the way the yarn knitted up. Now if only I didn't dislike my ribcage so much...

Pictures to follow... once ends are woven in and blocking is underway.

And for those of you who are curious, I'll be going out with Death Cab for Cutie.... I don't know their music, but maybe you do...

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

OMG You're going where with Death Cab!! Can I come??? Pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

AH MAH GAWD AH MAH GAWD AH MAH GAWD DEATH CAB!!!

I wanna come too!!!!

PS. Congrats on the sweater! I am thinking of making the Rusted Root sweater.