Friday, January 23, 2009

Hot Cocoa, My way...

I missed the topic of the week for the first week...  Mostly cause I procrastinated too long.  So, here's this weeks topic...  Hot Cocoa, my way...

2 ounces strong espresso
1 quantity of your favorite hot chocolate mix (homemade mix up or packet)
3 to 4 ounces vanilla silk soy milk

Dissolve the hot chocolate mix in the espresso.  Add the soy milk and steam to desired temperature and frothiness.  Enjoy with marshmallows or whipped cream or other topping of your choice.  If you want a bit more flavor, add in a splash of Torani syrup in your favorite flavor.  

Enjoy in a thick mug...  preferably while not running around like a mad woman making sure there is no mess on any tables and no one has dropped food on the chafers while serving themselves lunch and that there is enough soda and water in the fridge and napkins in the basket.  (yes, I am scared from work...  Its so nice to have the time to enjoy hot beverages curled up with my knitting or a good book now!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds so delish!
I'm just about done on your blah buddy - deciding on eyes - all bug-eyed, tiny-eyes or embroidered... Have a great weekend (from your swap pal!)

Leah said...

That does sound incredible. Yum yum, a new way to enjoy my espresso!

Laurie~Let's Knit It said...

Mmmmmm A great blend of my two favorites. Chocolate and coffee. Ah, going to make a cup now.