Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy 2009! I can't believe another year has gone by. Yeah, I know, we all always say that. But so much has happened, and at times things have moved so slowly along. But, once again, here we are at the start of a new year. Crazy!

I did a bit of celebrating last night. We took over a hallway at the hotel here in Fresno, and toasted with champagne, and laughed and had a very fun and low key time. One of the best new year's I have ever had.

I'm getting excited for the changes that 2009 will bring. I'm excited to move to Chicago and be back on my own and meet people there. I'm excited to see what other adventures the world has in store for me too.

But for now, I must go wait for a bus to an airport so I can get to Vegas and be one day closer to the end of this tour.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Happy New Year--here's to a wonderful, happy, sweet, 2009--full of love and fun!

Code Purl said...

Happy New Year! Here's to embracing change :-)