Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hack Hack, Cough Cough

My body is in complete rebellion this days. I hurt from the vibrations of coughing. I feel drained just from doing my laundry earlier. I sound like a croaky frog when I try to speak.

I am supposed to have an interview tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to see how my voice sounds in the morning before I make a call on whether or not I'm going to go. Its at a financial regulatory company, and not quite what I am looking to do. I think I'd really like to get back out on the road. I am such a different person now than I was a year ago. I am happy with who I am, and where I am. And I'd like to see if this summer was me hating where I was or what I was doing. I'm hoping that the friends in town for shows might have some ability to pull a string or two and offer some help.

But for now, I'm going back to curling up on the couch and hoping to not hurt myself too much with my violent coughing spells.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Aww hun I hope you feel better. My boss has that hacking cough flu thing right now and she's miserable. I can only imagine how you are feeling.

I'll see you tomorrow if you're not too sick.

Leah said...

Ugh, I had the flu earlier this year and it really sucked. I do think getting a lot of rest is the key.

Feel better soon! I'm sending some virtual chicken soup and hot tea your way...