Monday, April 21, 2008

Strange Side Effects, and a countdown begins

So, apparently the fun side effect of my antibiotics that I get to deal with is that things taste funny. My water tastes oddly sweet. And I feel like I've been sucking on sugar cubes all day. Its messing with me. I need to get some juice or something bitter maybe.

And my countdown has begun again. I just realized tonight that I have four weeks until my sublet runs out. D comes home from his tour, and doesn't have anything else lined up. Which means, no more NYC housing for me. Which really sucks, as I have no job, and no money, an no way to get into my own place. ARGH. That thought is so depressing. I didn't think this would happen this time around. I was supposed to be in NYC for good with this attempt. Not wondering what was going to happen in a few short weeks, as time runs out again.

But now I'm going to go to Brooklyn and have a few drinks and forget that fact. And help my friend celebrate her birthday.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

No you can't leave us! We must find you an apartment!

And I owe you $20, don't let me forget that.

Code Purl said...

We'll help you look. Email me with your price range, #bedrooms, locations you would consider, etc. and I'll get started looking on Craigslist for you.