Monday, February 16, 2009

Is it time to move just yet?

I'm starting to stress a little bit about my future apartment.  I emailed my friend who is living there now to find out if she had a new closing date for the place she is purchasing, but she has yet to get back to me, 5 days later.  I hope I'm not going to have to do an apartment search from afar for a different place.  But, I'm a little stressed at the lack of response.  

It was an ok weekend, despite being bombarded with jewelry ads and chocolate for the first portion of it.  I spent Valentine's Day with a bunch of gay boys...  which was fabulous.  We ate chinese and talked about every subject under the sun.  Very low key, and full of laughs.

The down point was tonight, when driving home from hanging with my brother and his wife, the radio played three songs back to back that Crash and I felt had described our relationship.  They were songs that made us think of each other or that we had played for each other.  It was like a punch in the stomach, as I can't for the life of me understand why we are where we are right now.  I don't like being estranged from someone I love.  Its so hard to trust that I'm where I'm supposed to be, when so much feels confused in my heart.  

1 comment:

km said...

Waiting is the hardest thing ever.