Thursday, February 5, 2009

Recovery

Although not as smooth as the doctors hoped, Mom came through the surgery and is on the recovery road.  I didn't get to see her today...  the surgery took double the time they thought, so it was after visiting hours before she made it to her room.  I'll go visit tomorrow, and combine a visit to her and helping some friends paint there basement on Saturday.  And if things go well, she'll be home on Sunday.  

I'm still waiting to hear news from culinary school.  But, I've had a more up day than I've had all week today.  I wish I had work to distract me...  but that will come soon enough.  Its good that I'm home and here at this point in the path of life.  I'd be a mess if I was out on the road and mom was going through everything that is happening now.  

Even if I don't get it right now, there really is a bigger plan than mine in action.  

No comments: