Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Getting ready for a long day

In a way I'm dreading tomorrow. It is going to be a long day. I have to get up early - UGH! and be in midtown for 9 am for the first of the days interviews. They tell me that its going to be a 2.5 hour ordeal too. Meeting with three different people. After that, I have the third round interview at 3 pm. At the moment, I'm feeling drained, and not looking forward to tomorrow at all. I just reprinted resumes, I bought a new suit (well, two new suits, but the expensive one is going back over the weekend), and I'm hoping I am able to fall asleep so I am able to be my most fabulous self tomorrow.

I'm so ready to be done with this interview process. It is beyond draining and so full of stress.

I have made great progress on my bag though. I've got about 20 rows left on the bag itself, then the strap and the side pockets. If I keep knitting at this pace, I should have no issue being done before March 14th. Hopefully I'll have both bags done by then.

I took some pictures of FO's and WIP's and my blah buster (who I think we'll call Jill, as my other tiger is Jack). But I just don't have the energy to connect the camera and download them all tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the interviews!

km said...

It's still early here for me...well, I'm onto my 2nd cup of coffee. But, it's already interview time for you. I'll say a prayer for you.