Monday, February 25, 2008

Mail Call!

I love ordering Barnes and Noble and living in the city. I ordered my books late on Saturday night. I had them in my hands today. Remarkable. And cheaper than the store too, especially with the free shipping. From now on, I'm browsing at the store and ordering online. I can wait 24 hours for book gratification.

I also got the yarn I ordered last week. I have the rest of the yarn to finish my bag. And make the one for my friend's birthday present. Now to just get them both finished before March 15th when I make the pilgrimage to mom and dad's for a few days. And to catch up with J and his tour. A night or two in the Park Plaza Hotel for me! Vodka infusions at Intermission Bar. Hanging out with friends and family. And hopefully St. Patrick's Day in Boston. It will be so much nicer to be in a town that actually knows how to celebrate the Irish, where the pubs will have a someone singing about unicorns and wild rovers and 7 old ladies who get locked in the lavatory and all the rest of the best drinking songs. Las Vegas just didn't know what they were doing.

I should have an interview tomorrow. I don't know what time yet, but I've been told this new company wants to meet with me. Which is exciting. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Code Purl said...

Sounds like St. Patrick's Day in Boston is a lot of fun. Good luck on your interview.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! Your package has been ready, wrapped, and waiting for days and days now, but I came down with the flu (don't worry, the parcel is nice and healthy, in quarantine away from germs!). Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to take a walk and mail it--

Swappy