Saturday, February 16, 2008

A photo

Through a couple of the sites I like to read, I stumbled upon this newly created endeavor, Shutter Sisters. I thought I'd post a favorite picture of mine that is their challenge of the day. Photography has always been a side interest of mine. And I can't wait til I can afford to treat myself to the dSLR camera that I'm lusting after.

This was a shot I took while drive through southern Canada. It was along the Coffee Creek - which, being a coffee addict, I enjoyed. We were on our way home from spending an afternoon at a hot spring. We had every imaginable weather as we traveled, seeing bright sun, rain, and even snow. But, here you have it, my attempt at shooting into the sun.


I finished the last of the scarfs for this season. And I'm making great progress on my sweater. Only 75 rows left to go on the skirt. Then one arm, and a neck.

And now its time to get ready to venture out for Saturday night on the town with the girls. I'm drinking quality vodka this time around though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pic! The rays are beautiful.

--Swappy

p.s. I think your package is going out Tuesday!

Code Purl said...

That's a beautiful pic. Thanks for sharing!