Friday, February 29, 2008

I was hoping to have lots of fun photos to post today. I had an interview on Wall Street (went well, but the job was so not what I am looking for in a job - it would be helping a person who sells bonds to corporations so they can free up debts... I think... he was a nice guy, but I walked away not really knowing much about what a day would be like. It was definitely a very corporate environment - lots of cubicles, not a welcoming space, etc. So, keep your fingers crossed I hear from the third round place from yesterday) and I had hoped to take pictures of this church and cemetery that always catch my eye when I'm down in that area. I went prepared with my camera this time. And I had my blah buster in hopes to get some pictures of her enjoying NYC. But it was just too cold to be outside. So, those pictures will have to wait til spring arrives.

I do have a couple of pictures...


Here we have Jill enjoying her seat on the subwoofer. Using yarn as her pillow.


I'm making great progress on my felted bag. I'm hoping to get it done this weekend and start in on the second one. I've been told I need to make loser stitches so the felting is an easier process. That is my goal for attempt two.


And finally, my latest FO. Mom loved her scarf. I'm sure she's going to need it this weekend if it stays this cold here in New England.

I need to use the left over yarn from one of the christmas scarves to make myself a new hat. As mine got lost in the dark bar last night. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a lot of sitting around and knitting and reading. I'm wondering if I am coming down with something as I've been exhausted and feeling slightly off this afternoon. So, an day of taking it easy for me. Plus, I think they are forecasting horrid weather.

Thats all for this evening. I'm going to have a few more two bite brownies and curl up on my couch. And hope that the heat comes on. Usually it is stifling in my apartment, but tonight, I'm needing sweatshirts and blankets. Its very odd.

1 comment:

Code Purl said...

The blah buster is so cute. Can't wait to see her in some outdoor pics.