Thursday, February 7, 2008

A good week

I feel like I've spent most of the week in high speed. Running from one corner to the next and back again. Its nice to be busy again. I like busy.

I'm about to get ready to head off to the interview of the day. It sounds promising as it is at a company that combines the corporate culture and entertainment. I think I'm starting to get a bit nervous. But, hopefully the cup of coffee will help that. The new staffing agency is fabulous. In less than 24 hours, they had me set up for two interviews and promises of at least one, if not two more. And they are so positive and upbeat. My counselor told me how much she loved some of my answers to her questions, and she felt they'd fit in perfectly with what this company was looking for. And once again, we all cross our fingers. Things are moving this week. It feels good.

My swap package arrived yesterday. So exciting.

ADayintheLife spoiled me quite nicely. She was able to find the pattern I've been searching for to make a bag. And she filled the box will all sorts of other treats as well. It was so exciting to unwrap and I can't wait to use my new yarn to make something or try my new hot chocolate. (I got my package in the mail yesterday, so my partner should be expecting it tomorrow)

I've gotten out and been social over the last few days too. A and I did dinner and shopping. And I met the girls for a fashion week party last night. I love free parties. We even saw some stars as we were chatting on the sidewalk to end our evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That all sounds so positive!

And I love Jack Jr. I went and "adopted" a little guy of my own.

--Swappy

JL said...

My fabulous package is here! I love every single thing. The penguin is wonderful- I would like the pattern- you did a great job Sarah. I have had to keep DH from the cocoa already. The Louet gems in Indigo- so yummy- I can see the socks in my mind right now. Thanks again!