Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ouch

The adventure of carrying my water home yesterday has left me with sore shoulders. The weight managed to bruise the muscles I think. Another reason to not lug that much stuff home all at once. Its the only part of me that regrets canceling the mini trip I was going to take. Saying no was for the best reasons. I am proud of myself for doing so. But, man could my shoulders use some kneading.

I've been somewhat off all day. I kept thinking it was Friday. Even knowing full well it was only Thursday. I'm not quite sure why. Its an odd feeling - like everything is slightly off. I tried cleaning a bit - seeing if putting things in their places might help. But, not so much. I never was one for the mantra of a place for everything and everything in its place though. I prefer to have my place lived in.

I made some progress on my sweater. I'm halfway through the second 8 row repeat. i made a mistake on the left front edge. I'm not quite sure what happened, but I somehow managed to drop a stitch on the edge of a row. And as I tried to figure it out, I pulled the wrong way and dropped a whole bunch of stitches... and made a mess of it. But I wasn't about to rip out the four or five rows to figure out where the issue started. so I kind of folded the stitches around and used the crochet hook to attempt to put them back together in some sort of order. Certainly not perfect. But, everything has to have its flaws.

No comments: