Friday, February 15, 2008

Hooray for cosmos and girlfriends

Yesterday ended up being a good day. I splurged on some new stuff for my closet - I'm in desperate need of clothes. And then I met with a friend. We ventured out to a couple of bars, and treated ourselves to martinis.
Lots of martinis. I'm playing for that today. But, we laughed, we made friends with the bar tender and bar back, we tried to make friends with the street food man - but his promises of free food were empty and he charged us for our pitas. I am reminded today why I stopped drinking rail vodka. The higher quality stuff just gets along with my body better. And I drink fewer of them, because they cost more.

Hope you're Thursdays were fabulous. Here's to a great weekend.

1 comment:

Code Purl said...

I'm impressed you were able to hold the camera steady enough after a few cosmos to snap that pic!