Monday, March 3, 2008

I can't sit still

I'm waiting for the phone to ring with some sort of news. Do they want to hire me? Or am I still looking for that job? I can't seem to concentrate on anything... The noise of the TV annoyed me. The book I'm reading is too dense to hold my attention. I cast on for two new projects last night, but I'm too fidgety to not make mistakes or drop stitches. They said that it wouldn't be long before a decision was made and I just want to know. I hate being in limbo. But might have to wait until tomorrow or later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! I'm so sympathetic. Waiting is hard. I know you'll get good news soon, and you'll be out of limbo...and now you've got something else to wait for (of course it's relatively minor!)--your scavenger hunt package! I mailed it today, so keep an eye out...

best,

Swappy

Code Purl said...

I hope today is the day you get some good news. Hang in there!