Sunday, March 9, 2008

First day jitters

Tomorrow is the first day of work. I'm a bit anxious. I'm not looking forward to waking up early every morning. But I'm excited to be getting back to work and making a pay check. and learning something new.

It was a good weekend... It was strange to be backstage after so long. As always, they put on a great show. I'm not a big fan of they newer stuff though. The finale was just anticlimactic. They did play the major hits, and certainly know how to work the crowd. Although I think I spent more time watching the lights. As I tend to do... I need to find out what the new LED/Moving Light combination lights are though. I had never seen them before and am curious as to what they are.

The rest of the weekend was low key. I had some luck finding clothes at Banana Republic. But out of all the stores I hit in SoHo, on 5th Avenue, the department stores... it was the only one I had any luck with. I need to find another store as my wardrobe needs some variety. That will come with time, and once spring fully arrives.

And now I'm off to bed at an ungodly early hour for the night person that I am. The things you need to do to ensure you wake up in the morning.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I hope you had a really good, interesting first day!