Sunday, January 27, 2008

Back in the City again

My first post from NYC. I returned this afternoon. I've spent the day with bleach wipes - cleaning the place and organizing my stuff. And I think I've finally settled in. I'm back in the city. It is so nice to be sitting here alone. Enjoying a quiet night. Thinking of popping in a DVD and curling up on the couch. What better way to spend a Sunday night? Maybe I'll make a cup of hot chocolate and knit a bit too. I got this great mix yesterday from the part time job. Its chocolate shavings that you melt in warm milk. I can't wait to try some. My swap partner will get to try some too! I was able to get quite the hot chocolate focused bunch of goodies yesterday... Now for the yarn portion.

I have a meeting with yet another staffing agency in the morning. And then plan a trip to a few LYSs and the grocery store. I'm looking forward to having some time in the afternoon to wander the city again. Its been too long since I had a lazy day of that. I just wish it was a bit warmer for the wandering.

Thanks to those swap partners and any others who have been stopping by with comments and well wishes. I really appreciate it. And I love knowing that I have readers out there. Keep the comments coming! :)

1 comment:

Code Purl said...

Welcome back to New York. We missed you!