Thursday, January 10, 2008

Updates... more to come

So, I think yesterday's rounds of interviews went well. The first agency was a bit odd - older jewish men, no website, small cramped office. But I'm trying to not judge a book by its cover, as they do want to send me out on an interview on Monday. The second agency, I had met with before, but with a different group. I met with four or five people, including the head of the group, which was positive. I definitely am hopeful that they are able to pull something together for me to go out on. The jobs they were talking about hiring for were much more in the salary range I am aiming for and if I were to judge the book, the offices are much more professional and polished. Seems to suit me a bit more. But I'm also slightly nervous that they were just saying what I might want to hear during the meeting process. I really do hope they are able to find some interviews...

I also got a call from the agency that I was meeting with last week to resubmit another resume as they might have a long term temping position for me. So, we'll see about that option too. And there is also the possibility of S's company that she keeps suggesting... I don't think it is where I want to go, but I'm keeping my mind open to find out the details first.

Cross your fingers that the interview for Monday becomes reality. And that SPG is able to send me out on some stuff on Monday or Tuesday too.

And there's another new swap - the Scavenger Hunt Swap - I'll post my questionnaire for that one tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend. I'll think positive thoughts for your job search.

Code Purl said...

Good luck on ur interviews. I'll be crossing my fingers for you.