Thursday, January 10, 2008

Scavenger Hunt Questionnaire

And now for another questionnaire... for another swap...

1) Do you knit, crochet or both? How long have you been doing it?
I knit... and I'm new to the hobby... its been about 6-8 months since I started
2) What is on your needles/hook right now?
A scarf, a sweater (ok, that ones not really on any needles right now, cause the scarf is on the needles that i need for the next step, but its a WIP)
3) What is the most frequently used tool in your knitting bag?
knitting bag? you assume I have one of those.... And I think it would be the scissors right now, as I'm making a stripped scarf
4) What are your 3 favorite yarns (fiber type or brand)? What are your 3 least favorite?
Favorites: I'm loving the Alpaca I'm working with right now... I'm a tactile person, love soft fibers. I'm looking forward to trying bamboo fiber. I have issues with some acrylics though - they make my hands break out in hives. So I guess that would make them my least favorite.
5) What is your favorite color?
burgundies/wines, deep greens and blues
6) If you had a 5 minute shopping spree in your LYS, how would you plan your attack?
grabbing as much as I could carry?
7) What is your favorite FO and why? (post a pic if you have it!)
hmmm... I think it would have to be my pumpkin. Just cause it is the first FO that I ever had. Its got a few mistakes, but it was fun to make with my knitting group...
8) What are your favorite things to knit/crochet?
Too new to this art to have an answer yet. I'm on my third scarf though. And my mother wants another one. I'm thinking stockings for next christmas, a bag to hold everything...
9) Do you collect anything?
cooking tools.... bookmarked websites.... books
10) What are your five favorite things (not necessarily knitting related)?
Books (Barnes and Nobel - I can get lost there for days!), cooking, being outside and exploring new places, going out with friends, the theater
11) Are you on Ravelry? What is your ID?
yes, SarahKnits28 (but I've done NOTHING with my profile)
12) Do you drink tea/coffee/cocoa?
yes, yes and yes
13) Favorite Sweets?
chocolate covered pretzels, gourmet chocolates, butter cookies with raspberry jam
14) Any allergies?
pine, dates
15) Do you have pets? kids?
no and no

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi There! Just blog checking for anonymous comments and questionnaires. Thanks for getting this up!

Carly
Scavenger Hunt Hostess