Sunday, January 20, 2008

Finished projects!

I finally took the time to weave in the last of the ends on my scarf this weekend. I'm really enjoying it, and thrilled with the colors I choose and how perfectly they match my coat.



I also got the majority of my cocoa swap partners blah buster done. It was my first felting project. It took a bit longer than I anticipated after reading the instructions. I think it took four ten minute agitation cycles. And I was trying to make dinner at the same time. And watch my Patriots win the AFC championship - Superbowl here we come! I'm really happy with how he come out... now to just make a couple of accessories to dress him up, and I'll be done! Now to figure out what else I'm going to put into the package.

Hope weekends have been good. Enjoy the day off tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Just visiting...and leaving you the first comment from your Scavenger Hunt Swap spoiler (that would be me!). That is a really cool scarf.