Thursday, January 3, 2008

If the doors are all closed, where is the open window?

It seems every time I get a slight bit of hope that this new adventure of mine might be moving forward, things turn around and say nope, you don't get this yet. I had a couple of hopeful calls, thoughts of real interviews, as opposed to just ones with staffing agencies. But it seems that I have something missing. That I don't have quite the right words on my resume to get my foot in the door. I have no idea what it is that is missing, or where I'm not looking, but I'm moving beyond impatient these days. I was so hopeful that 2008 would start off on a bit more positive of a note. Personally, it is... Its just professionally that its not. And that is leading to all sorts of other problems... the mounting debt, the living situation, the lack of my stuff...

Someone show me where the open window is?

No comments: