Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A night of nights

I think I'm having the closest to perfect night I've had in a long time. I had a fabulous dinner with A here in NYC. It had been way too long since we had seen each other and was so nice to catch up. Especially at this totally cute chinese spot we found - where bowls of steaming noodle soups were cheap and delicious. After eating dinner I got the offer to stay an additional night in the city, which means I get to put off the drive up 95 for a few more hours - always a bonus, cause they've yet to develop auto pilot for my car, despite the fact I think it knows every curve of the road by itself. So I found a cup of hot chocolate and some baileys and curled up with my cheesy WB tv show and my knitting. In the city. AHHHH... so nice. I can't wait til this is my every night. Well, the being in the city and having great nights followed by quiet nights in part.

1 comment:

Code Purl said...

Sounds like a fun night! Sorry no knitting last week but I needed a little break and it was freezing anyway!