Monday, January 7, 2008

Interviews!

It was a good afternoon. I got to come down to NYC yesterday afternoon. Its been a great couple of days lounging around with D. I hit the grocery store this afternoon - I am seriously in love with Fairway - and came home to make some chicken parmesan. While I let the sauce simmer, I sent out a couple of resumes. It had been a bit since I had sent any out, having taken a break for the holidays, but today turned out to be a positive day in terms of resumes submitted. I sent off three resumes, and in a matter of an hour, had two interviews scheduled for tomorrow. Here's hoping that these ones yield more positive results than the last round of experiences. Cross your fingers, and I'll have updates tomorrow.

In other good news, I do get to return to the city for the rest of the winter and the start of the spring. So, If nothing else, I will be in the city!

1 comment:

Code Purl said...

Congrats on the interviews. I hope one of them works out for you and look forward to seeing you more often when you come back to the city.